yes,i can see it,but i think i want to install swoole and swoole loader, this is the way
How to set up Linux virtual host (Linux system virtual host to enable the method of supporting Swoole Loader extension)
moreTime:2021-10-27 10:55:08 Category:Server Views:493
How to set up Linux virtual hosting
Linux virtual hosts enable methods that support the Swoole Loader extension
Special note: Only install support for Swoole extensions, the host does not install the server. The version PHP5.4-PHP7.2 is currently supported.
- Log in to the host control panel and find the function of [Remote File Download].
- Fill in the remote download file http://download.myhostadmin.net/vps/SwooleLoader_linux.zip Fill in the path of download and save/others/
Or download it from Happy Learning
- Click [PHP Version] in the control panel, select PHP 5.3 or above, the example is PHP5.5 version (Note: PHP 5.2 version cannot edit PHP .ini, so select the above version).
- Click the control panel [File Management], open to enter the others directory, put the mouse on the compressed package downloaded remotely just now, and click the decompression button. The number in the extracted file name corresponds to the PHP version, for example, swoole_loader56.so is the extension file of the PHP 5.6 version.
- Click to modify the PHP .ini file, copy the current path, and add extension=/home/xxxxxxxxxx/others/swoole_loader55.so to the last line at the bottom of the PHP .ini, as shown in the following legend.
- Enter the wwwroot directory, create an x.php file, open and edit the x.php, enter <phpinfo()?> save it, and then visit http:// your own website domain name/x.php Search swoole, if you can find it, it means that the installation is successful, if you can't find it, please check the next operation steps or submit a ticket.
Note: Please turn off xdebug, ioncube loader, zend guard loader, etc. extensions that affect the underlying behavior of PHP.
As noted in the PHP .ini:
PHP installation Swoole Loader extension tutorial for Windows and Linux
Seeing that many Baidu installation extensions also need to download Cygwin, so specially launched this tutorial to illustrate, PHP installation of Swoole Loader extension does not need to install Cygwin, looking at the network is full of many irresponsible installation tutorials suddenly feel a little ridiculous. Maybe they just publish articles for the sake of publishing articles, or maybe they just publish articles for SEO.
Before installing the Swoole Loader extension, please confirm the following information.
Operating System: Windows NT AMD64 PHP version: 7.2.22 PHP running environment: cgi-fcgiPHP configuration file: C:\BtSoft\php\72\php.iniPHP
extension installation directory: ext
PHP is thread-safe: Non-thread-safe
- Download the Swoole Loader extension installation package
Download the package, then find the Swoole Loader extension file for your system and extract it
Download address: https://pecl.php.net/package/swoole
For ease of download, a domestic address is provided: https://zhiniaoyun.lanzous.com/ibfobgh
2) Install Swoole Loader
Upload the Swoole Loader extension file (swoole_loader version number.dll or swoole_loader version number .so) to the extension installation directory of the current PHP: ext
- Modify the PHP .ini configuration (if the configuration has been modified, please ignore this step, do not add it repeatedly)
Edit this PHP configuration file: C:\BtSoft\php\72\php.ini add the following configuration at the bottom end of this file
extension=.dll filename just uploaded
Note: The name needs to be the same as the file name in the extension installation directory just uploaded to the current PHP (for example: extension=swoole_loader72.dll)
- Restart the service
Restart or reload the PHP configuration
So far, this article on the method of Linux system virtual host to open support Swoole Loader extension is introduced here, more related linux Swoole Loader extension content, please search for Happy Learning Network previous articles or continue to browse the following related articles, I hope you will support Happy Learning Network in the future!